add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Streaming Apex Legends on 7700k MSI GTX 1060 6GB Dual Fan

ChuyBeRaw

8 months ago

is it possible to stream this game with this hardware or do I need to upgrade

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes. You would want to use the encoder on the integrated graphics or graphics card to handle the streaming workload in OBS or NVidias Shadowplay.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

If you already have the system together, you may as well try and see how it fits your performance demands.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChuyBeRaw/saved/Q6vcf7 this is my set up already I try streaming but I get frame drops alot

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you play on 1080p or 1440p, if 1440p try streaming on 1080p, if you still get frame drops on 1080p lower the graphic settings from ultra down to high and just keep downgrading until you get the desired frame rate. Also that pcpp link has a 9900k and a 2080 so why did you put in the tittle that you have a 7700k and a 1060, just wondering.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

sorry I overwrote the other this list instead of the other one

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

and I play on 1080p I fixed my list now

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

oof

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube