add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ASUS MOBO + GIGABYTE GPU

XanXussss

8 months ago

I have an Asus B360-G Motherboard and I'm planning to have the Gigabyte White edition RTX 2060. My Question is can AuraSync Software detect the Gigabyte GPU? or do I need to use the RGB Fusion for my GPU. If I were to use this two different softwares, will that cause a problem?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

You can mix software fine, and no they don’t work together

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, but I found a thread yesterday, and they said that at the back of the Gigabyte GPU you can see the RGB pin that control the RGB for that GPU, you can disconnect it without dismantling the GPU and use same cables or something to connect it to RGB pin headers on the MOBO.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

That might work, dunno Aura Sync can be annoying

Also you might lose some control over it

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

aurasync is for asus products or rgb products that advertise they support it, RGB fusion is for gigabyte products and other products that advertise its support.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube