add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Top 3 Zelda Games

-parzival-
  • 12 months ago

Just want your list. Mine are 1.Twilight Princess 2.Wind Waker 3.Phantom Hourglass (Yes I have played OoT and Link to the Past)

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 2 points
  1. Majora's Mask
  2. Breath of the Wild
  3. A Link Between Worlds
  • 12 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Botw
  2. Windwaker
  3. Legend of Zelda
  • 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Have not played any of the wii and newer ones except for Wind waker... so...

1:Ocarina of Time 2: A Link to the Past 3: Majoras Mask

• 12 months ago
  • 2 points

I haven't played majoras mask as I have a gamecube but I'm probably gonna get one of those disks with the original zelda, zelda 2, Oot, and MM

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

I think i still have mine somewhere lol that little disc comes in handy

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

1) Windwaker

2) Skyward Sword - I know a lot of people don't like it, but I enjoyed it.

3) A Link to the Past

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

I thought that a lot of people would be shocked that I put phantom hourglass on there as a lot of people don't like it

• 12 months ago
  • 2 points

If you aren't hurting anyone, then you owe no one an explanation for the things you like.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Link to the Past

2. Legend of Zelda

3. Links Awakening.

:)

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Minish Cap
  2. Oracle of Ages
    Also 2. Oracle of Seasons

If I count Ages/Seasons as one game then third place can be uhhhh Link to the Past I guess

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Wind Waker

2. Breath of the Wild

3. Minish Cap

Fourth place for me gets to be a really hard decision, though.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Probably:

Breath of the Wild
A Link to the Past
Twilight Princess

I haven't played almost all of the handheld games like Minnish Cap, Seasons, etc. Only one I played was Link's Awakening on OG Gameboy. Played every console game except Skyward Sword.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point
  • Link to the Past

• Wind Waker

• Legend of Zelda

• 12 months ago
  • 0 points

karma's about to take a hit

Botw is maybe in the top 10

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Ouch.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

no regrets though, I told the hard cold truth

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Gonna be honest, I agree with you

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Wasn't sure if anyone would. Its not necessarily a bad game but I have no idea how it got to the point of being considered one of the best games ever.

[comment deleted]
  • 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, replacing weapons again and again does get annoying, and the dungeons just aren't fun (though to be fair that is a rather common complaint I have in Zelda games, though some of them are pretty good in terms of dungeons). I also was quite disappointed with the graphics, playing windwaker on the Wii U looks a lot better than playing Botw on the Switch (which I imagine looks even worse on Wii U)

[comment deleted]
  • 12 months ago
  • 1 point

I always thought Wind Waker looked nice

Me too. I remember catching flak for really liking the art style back then... and was surprised when people started talking about how great it was, and comparing the HD remake to upscaled original, etc.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Too true.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube