add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Masterbox q300l probleme

marceldumat

8 months ago

Hey I want o buy the q300l but it only come with 1 fan can I just keep it with 1 fan or I need to buy 1 or 2 more or like i don’t know how air flows work can someone help me figure everything out please

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking at that case myself previously. If you are going air-cooled, you should at least have two in front on Intake and the rear fan on Exhaust. For increased airflow add one more on the top rear position. This will allow your air to flow through the case easier and remove more heat. Your CPU cooler should blow air from the front of the case towards the rear fan.

Per their specs: Make sure the CPU cooler you select is under 159 mm GPU length states 360mm BUT it may not include the clearance for a fan up front. (Download the manual and check) Don't chinch-out on a power supply, check out the PSU forums for suggestions. But watch the size for this case. (160mm)

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Per their specs: Make sure the CPU cooler you select is under 159 mm

If you mount the I/O in any position other then near CPU itself there is more room.

Don't chinch-out on a power supply, check out the PSU forums for suggestions. But watch the size for this case. (160mm)

The only reason they list that length is because of the cut-outs for the power supply cables otherwise you can mount as large a unit as will fit within the chassis.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you but I found a case with 3 fans pre installed on new egg but if I add one on the top do I put it as intake or exhaust ? And which fan should I choose

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Exhaust. I would try to match the fans that come with the case.

You could also look under Case Fans parts picker and filer by size and ratings.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

So 80mm exhaust with 120mm intake is good?

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

80mm is pretty small, it's likely to be a bit noisy. If noise matters, I'd look for a case that can fit a 120mm exhaust (minimum).

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I don’t care about that but is it gonna be good airflow ?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube