add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

CHEAP HIGH END GPU/ GAMING RIG 2019

Ray2k

10 months ago

Hello, im gonna try to be quick because i feel lazy today!

i finished my pc gaming rig 4 years ago! i think is time to upgrade since i can barely run games like Apex Legends and BF5, recently i was looking for gpu's on Ebay and i found that gtx 1070 is now around 200 bucks thats really afordable for me, my actual gpu is a gtx 960 2gb.

i have 8 gb ram (single stick) and an Intel I5 4590t, im really outdated about price and options so guys... i need help asap!

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Just get the GTX 1070 and if you are not satisfied with the performance, then you could start making plans about a computer overhaul. :)

And that means, that you will keep the GTX 1070 of course and change almost everything else.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

Any chance you can upgrade the CPU and RAM on that motherboard? If you could, for instance, bump that 8GB to 16GB dual channel (even if DDR3), and perhaps score a used i7-4790K, then the GTX 1070 would rock that build and you would have a tremendous upgrade. If your options/upgrade path is limited, I would say the time to build a new PC has come.

• 10 months ago
  • -3 points

Apex legends lmao

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure if you got downvoted for the sarcasm or the fact that others haven't played the game and experienced how little hardware it takes to run it well. Our htpc with a 860k/270x runs apex really well for the kids.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube