• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

Lobsterareawesome 8 Builds 2 points 14 months ago

this build would do very nicely with those games! the gtx 1050 ti is a little powerhouse!

RealShen 1 point 14 months ago

Thanks

RealShen 1 point 11 months ago

Hey, I ordered the items in the entry level build, what do I need to upgrade to be able to run on 144hz?

Lobsterareawesome 8 Builds 1 point 11 months ago

If you already have everthing: Upgrade the CPU and the GPU. if you already have a b250 motherboard get a kaby lake i5 and something like a gtx 1070.

Do brands matter? because i see msi gtx 1070 for £100 cheaper than a Palit. Can I get a normal i5 or does it have to be kaby lake? The one i see is' Intel I5 7600 Kaby Lake 3.5Ghz Quad Core 1151 Socket Processor'

thanks again

Lobsterareawesome 8 Builds 1 point 11 months ago

Brand does not really matter. which model from MSI did you have in mind?

And yes, if you have a motherboard with the B250 chipset only skylake or Kaby lake CPUs are compatible. Do you already have all the other parts? and how much are you willing to spend on an upgrade? Because if you get a higher end GPU and CPU you have to keep in mind that you also might need a psu with higher wattage. hoe much watt does your current pau have?

I’ve got all parts from my original build but as far as upgrades nothing yet. I’ve got a Corsair cx450m. Well I’ve looked at the prices and they are expensive but £300 is the cheapest I’ve found so far (msi nvidia geforce 1070)